- Grade II listed Manor House and garden.
- Works include:
• Stable house to be converted to apartments.
- New sunken office with roof garden (to replace part of the existing garden).
- Refectory with structural glass roof
- New tennis courts
• Reviewing access arrangement
- Currently on site due for completion 2010
- The finished building will serve as a state-of-the-art international conference HQ.
Client: Uniserve Holdings £3.8m Contract Sum
The property and gardens were designed by Sir Charles Reilly as a private residence for the engineer and industrialist Arthur Williams and were completed in 1905.
The grounds boast the only listed gardens in the borough of Havering.